What is Node.Js Hosting
If you’re looking for a fast, scalable hosting option for your business (or any type of site), then you’re right to be interested in Node.js! Now, the question is: which Node.js hosting provider to choose?
We’ve conducted extensive research on the top Node.js providers, and ranked the best platforms accordingly. We’ll cover each provider in-depth, and also discuss some of the alternatives that didn’t fare as well in our research. But let’s start with the cream of the crop:
7 Best Node.js Hosting Providers
- Bluehost – best for dedicated Node.js hosting.
- HostGator – best for easy Node.js setup.
- InMotion – best for Node.js help and support.
- A2 Hosting – best for cheap Node.js hosting.
- Hostinger – best for flexibility.
- DreamHost – best for VPS Node.js hosting.
- HostPapa – best for shared Node.js hosting.
Now, let’s take a closer look at each!